Recommended Paint Systems
It is used for the protection of metal or cement surfaces exposed to extreme conditions (industrial environment, constant contact with liquids). Ideal for swimming pools. It has very good adhesion on plastic and wood surfaces and is suitable for industrial floors. It is applied in combination with NOVEPOX PRIMER (white for cement, wood, plastic surfaces and red-brown anticorrosive for metal surfaces). For tanks or pipes containing potable water, apply NOVEPOX W (used as primer and as final coat).
- Shades: Available in white, light blue, gray and red-brown. Customized shades can be also delivered.
- Application Method: Spray, brush, roller. Mixing Ratio: 4Α:1Β w/w.
- Pot Life: >8 hours (at 20°C).
- Drying Time: Dry through: 5±0.5 hours. Recoat after approx. 24 hours.
- Thinning: Ε-1900, up to 15% b.w. depending on the application method.
- Spreading Rate: 7.5±1 m²/Kg per coat.