Recommended Paint Systems
Special combination of anticorrosive primer and final paint, alkyd based. It is applied mainly on vehicle chassis. It has very strong adhesion and great resistance to washing-scrubbing and also on petroleum, machine oils and knocks.
- Shades: Black, red-brown, grey, white.
- Application Method: Brush, spray gun.
- Drying Time: Dry through: 7±1 hours. Recoat after 16 hours.
- Thinning: CHROTEX Brush Solvent, up to 15% v/v for application with brush or roller. CHROTEX Spray Solvent, up to 30% v/v. for application with spray gun.
- Spreading Rate: 14.5±2.5 m²/Lt per coat and for dry film thickness 30±5μm.