It is an anticorrosive paint with textured metallic structure. It is used on interior and exterior metal surfaces (doors, banisters, furniture), where a metallic structure finish is required, without the need of an anticorrosion primer. It can be applied directly on rusted surfaces and provides long-lasting protection from UV rays and adverse weather conditions. It does not contain lead or toxic pigments.
- Shades: Available in 8 metallic shades.
- Application Method: Brush, roller, spray gun.
- Drying Time: Set-to-touch: 25±5 minutes. Dry through: 6±1 hours.
- Thinning: CHROTEX Brush Solvent, up to 15% v/v. for application with brush or roller. CHROTEX Spray Solvent up to 25% v/v. for application with spray gun.
- Spreading Rate: 11.5±1.5 m²/Lt per coat.