Ecological water-based enamel paint based on new technology alkyd polyurethane resins. It is recommended for painting exterior metal surfaces. It renders an elastic and hard film which provides resistance to scratching. It protects the surface from humidity, UV sun rays and adverse weather conditions. It is characterized with long-lasting gloss and unaltered shades. It is easily applied, spreads evenly and can be recoated after a few hours. It protects the user and the environment because it does not contain heavy metals and dangerous substances in its formulation.
- Shades: Available in ecological white gloss, in 4 ready-made ecological shades and in thousands of ecological colors via CHROMASYSTEM.
- Application method: Roller, brush, airless spray.
- Drying time: Dry through: 4±1 hours. Recoat after 6 hours.
- Thinning: Water, up to 15% v/v.
- Spreading rate: 11.3±2.3 m²/Lt per coat and for dry film thickness 30±5μm.